Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Rumor, gossip and live broadcasts.

Rumor, gossip and live broadcasts.

I have a list of tiny projects I need to get done, but the 'verse conspires against my humble ambitions. I wanted to put a space tether between my office in hale and the behemoth bulk carrier moored in one of the Lagrange points. Gallagher hooked me up with a cool lift, because apparently a giant tether transecting Hale space was unsightly. He is correct, but ...no, I got nuthin'. The lift is cool. I called up Emma to try out the new lift from the Zenobia Trade Offices basement up to the Behemoth bulk transport, but we run into Hale's new dentist. My new neighbor in fact. Very nice.

http://i591.photobucket.com/albums/ss359/JaiRaghilda/Dentist.jpg

Only in Hale do dentists walk around wearing a katana. She had never seen a reaver, so I thought it wise to show her a good hidey spot or two.

We're about to show Dental Neighbor Gal the lift when x0x0 comes to scold Emma. X0x0 also chats with a mysterious stranger. To save all the trouble of me finding out about her, she just chatted with her in my office. Very considerate that x0x0. Acceptance is comforting.

http://i591.photobucket.com/albums/ss359/JaiRaghilda/NoNameandx0x0.jpg

Still test piloting my rebuilt firefly mini. It was kind of shot down over Shadow some months ago. It’s an aught-two, not the cooler aught-three, but its mine. Here is Gabe helping me jumpstart the engine.
 http://i591.photobucket.com/albums/ss359/JaiRaghilda/jumpstart.jpg

A man is arrested every day in the verse, this is his story. Cody Winterwolf, arrested AGAIN. AND AGAIN. AND AGAIN. He seems good at escaping, not so good at not getting caught. Anyway, some Commander Peterson wants to exchange him for Duncan Cooperstone. Chaos ensues.

Krenshar had a row with Cody's abductors. Kitten told me that Akasha has some sort of post-traumatic amnesia.

Lilybell prolly has a plan. Coop prolly has a plan. The plans prolly have little to do with each other.

Vega thinks the alliance is collecting their little experiments. I don't even want to make a list.

Did I mention that an Alliance coroner came around asking questions about Hale's dentist? Apparently she removed some Alliance property from a patient.