Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Avoiding my to-do list

SHakeItZ.jpg

First, a nice milkshake.

I cannot bring myself to make a list of how many half finished projects I have, I would have to add that list to the list. If I made it, which I won't because I wouldn't finish it. .... voice trails off. Mutters something about a PDA, smartphone, pffft.

Well, top of my list of unfinished things is putting my office back together on Hale. This week for sure. Juicy location next to Fook Yoo's and good access to Firefly's.

I started to work on it, but quickly got distracted by my new office neightbor, Applecado Transport and Salvage. I think they are a transport and salvage company. Brooke, Dex (if that is his real name), Cody, Ibram, Becca and some twitchy gal with a gun. Nice folks. Ibram assures me he flies better than he drives. He would have to.

ApplecadoTransportSalvage.jpg

Right down the street from Applecado and the Consolidated Associated Traders of Zenobia is Firefly's Bar, the friendliest bar in the 'Verse. Zade makes my milkshake special. His blender has been broken for a while, but like good frontier folk, he adapts. He does shake it marginally faster if you slap his butt.

SpargelProduceHale.jpg
Doctor Johnnie Spargel from Eavesdown Docks has a produce shop and Greenhouse on Hale. Good to see ya around, Doc. I preordered a salad from him, 1 ton.

The ubiquitous Cortex News Service, now expanding into other businesses I hear. Hey Tillery, call me.
CNSHale.jpg

Another name I see cropping up around is Valiant Vuckovnic's Tri-V.
TriVHale.jpg

There are a lot more things, some all cool and secrety, but I keeep getting distracted by people who talk to me and get me involved in something interesting or important like, "Let me show you the new shuttle for my ship," or "Hey, the church is burning and there's marshmallows...."

Hale is not just about business, it's educational too. Just yesterday, the Replicant Order gave a demonstration why you should consider not constructing a wooden building near the mines. Or that replicants hold a grudge for a long time. Ummmm, moving on.

ReplicantAdviceAboutFire.jpg

I had to check on our secured warehouse on Mac, as I have been given notice that it is moving. Despite how many shifty characters staked out the warehouse, no one robbed it. Several cows were taken from the corral and my inventory tells me about 3 that were shoved over a cliff.

Checking on Bootlickers Bar, ummmm Bootleggers Bar, and I found Immy guarding the Pong Game. She was in an eerie gunhand trance and I wisely did not interupt her.

ImmyGuardsPong.jpg

I think Brooke was supervising Immy as she guards the Pong Game.

BrookeWatchesImmyGuardPong.jpg

WHODAT?

Whoever she was, she was watching Brooker supervise Immy as she guarded the Pong Game.

DynlaSalubria.jpg


Okay, this is kinda lame, not my best work. I had the pics and wanted to get them out. I will start putting info of significance soon. Love Jai.