Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter

TestingTerraforma.jpg

No no no no! Add water before you open the container. Hey Doc. Now that you have inspected a sample of the goods, get the lettuce ready. I am going to send 24 tons of Special High Intensity Terraforma (S.H.I.T.) right after Easter.

Raids has a shop. How? Why? What for? Dunno. Where I can answer. Right next to the Hale Herald. Want to keep a low profile, stay away from Newspaper offices.

MikieRaids.jpg

Whodat? Disoriented, but still allowed to fly a ship though. There should be a law or something.
WhoDatMikie.jpg

The Zenobia Behemoth Class Frigate is a lot harder to repair than my outdated Aught Two Mini Firefly Sloop. Any fusion monkey can repair the Necessity. But you need the right man with the right tools for the big job.

VegabotRepairs.jpg

To borrow words from wordsmith Suki, someone who can build a fusion engine out of spoons and engine fumes. Whodat? Mr. Vegaslon. Thanks Vega, the door kept getting stuck open.

VegabotCockpit.jpg

Easter is weird in Hale. Someone puts an Easter dress on a horse. I call in Calina for a seamstress emergency.

I got hit in the head pretty nasty earlier in the week. Still seeing things.

AllianceFaerie.jpg

Good to see Cool Luke and Tabitha out for a visit. Big fan of eggs maybe. Talked to Luke about some shipping.
CoolLukeAndTabitha.jpg

Decorated Eggs brings out new faces. Whodat?
DeceitWhoDat.jpg

Leia is dressed up for the holidays, orrrrr my head is still making me see things. Hard to tell when I visit Hale. I showed Leia my dollies. The Zadeykins one holsters my pistol. The Krenshar one is weighted as a melee weapon. The LilyBell Dolly is rigged with a claymore.


I had to prospect a little, went to some out of the way in the off-world colonies. New navigator tagged along.

SuzanneWhoDat.jpg

Anewlifeawaits.jpg