Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Dharma, Wastelands, Chriminey

DharmaChriminey.jpg
Decorating your super secret Dharma base for Chriminey seems odd. I mean, who'se gonna see it. Gallagher says the fluid in the still is blood. Looks a little thin to me, more like port or sherry. Oooh sparkly effects, niiiice.

By some process of persuasion that I don't actually recall but was no actual nefarious mind control, Gallagher talked me into going to the wastelands pit that was formerly the Destiny Compound.
Wastelands.jpg

While not decorated for Christmas, Yule, Solstice, Chanukah, Kwanzaa, etc, this burning bush perhaps carries some religious significance.
BurningBush.jpg

One the first day of Hale Chriminey, the wastelands gave to me....
....X0x0's dead horse.
x0x0NiskaFoal.jpg
ACK!....Ewwww....Ummm....Errr....Ehhh....Hm...

This horse lived under a curse. X0x0 got it from Niska, a bad idea to start. It went missing once, twice. I forget. This horse had a bad fate written for it since before it was born.

Gallagher wisely recommended gas masks.

One the second day of Hale Chriminey, the wastelands gave to me....
....Two sensor probes,
and X0x0's dead horse.

Gallagher recognized the probes, belonged to the Cerebus. Litterbug. Wadupwidat?

One the third day of Hale Chriminey, the wastelands gave to me....
....Three mutant zombies,
two sensor probes,
and X0x0's dead horse.

Shortly after we found an old building, we were attacked by a few mutant zombies. Dunno if they are actually reavers or zombies or mutants.

After the mutant zombies, we decided to beat a swift retreat. I found Gallagher later training a team for Mutant Zombie Incursions. Maybe we can finish the song next time.