Thursday, April 29, 2021

Sign, Sign, Everywhere a Sign

Sign, Sign, Everywhere a Sign

Blockin' out the scenery

Breakin' my mind.

Do this.

Don't do that.

Can't you read the sign?


Totally jealous of this mural. I imagine her as my new best friend. We talk a lot, mostly about the weather. I spend way too much time alone.



Make new friends, keep the old, silver… gold … mm-la-la-la words and stuff. Everyone’s favorite Randy Space Hobo Arealius dropped in while I was working on my signage.



Speaking of signs, I finally got around to hanging my Necessity Shipping Sign. It’s fancy and animated. Got the same as a hologram inside.



Regulations, I hung out all of the requisite signs inside the warehouse.




I got a new neighbor, named Buck. Haven’t met him yet, soon. Cy has. Schedules.