Thursday, June 25, 2009

New Job at Hale's Moon Herald

I have accepted a post with The Hale's Moon Herald to report news and events from around Hale's Moon. I am flattered and honored that they asked me to help out. Cool new office with a nice desk and a pretty door....and breakable windows,....ummmm uh... ok moving on.

http://i591.photobucket.com/albums/ss359/JaiRaghilda/HaleHerald.jpg

I will do my best to be informative and impartial for the benefit of residents and visitors. I will continue to be partial and biased in my own blog.

I have been a resident of Hale's Moon for a few months, and I have been tracking news and events for my own benefit and for my friends.

I will continue to post my own misadventures here at Jai's Necessity, but the Hale's Moon Herald is public information for all to know and disseminate.

I will be grateful if folks will IM news pictures to me, as I am not a sophisticated bot that is online 24-7, despite what Zade thinks.

The Hale's Moon Herald