Friday, May 29, 2009

Looking for LilyBell

[5:33] Radio: Venus Levenque: ***static*** Sheriif Gallagher ? Venus Levenque from Hale's Base.. We are near the tarmac.. no sign of the crash.. I repeat, no sign of the crash.. Have you got news ? ...***static***

[5:34] Radio: Gallagher Aeon: No sign of her ship and I don't hear gunfire here. She must not be in Hale's yet.

[5:34] Radio: Venus Levenque: Damn.. have you got her last corrdinates, Sheriff?

[5:35] Radio: Gallagher Aeon: Negative, the signal cut out.

[5:35] Radio: Venus Levenque: Ok, I'm with few people here, we are preparing a rescue team.. end of comm.

[5:36] Radio: Jai Raghilda: Jai here, just coming into the system. Do you require assistance?

[5:37] Radio: Gallagher Aeon: We had a message from Lily....

[5:37] Radio: Jai Raghilda: Cool.

[5:37] RadioM: Gallagher Aeon: ....but she was cut off

[5:37] Radio: Jai Raghilda: Damn.

[5:38] Radio: Solomon Leitner: Hales Moon Colony, this is Elindor Actual. We have an advance CAP element in your sector. Do you require assistance?

[5:40] Radio: Gallagher Aeon: Be on the lookout for LilyBell Snoodle.

[5:40] Radio: Gallagher Aeon: Send us a wave if you see her.

[5:43] Radio: Jai Raghilda: Just came in from the black in Hale, nothing there at the moment.

[5:43] Radio: Venus Levenque: Nothing around Firefly's... I just see no sign of evident crash sir, maybe she was able to land ?

[5:44] Radio: Gallagher Aeon: I heard gunfire on the radio, but I don't think she was in Hales yet.

[5:46] Radio: Jai Raghilda: No sign of her up top.

[5:47] Radio: Gallagher Aeon: No sign?

[5:47] Radio: Venus Levenque: Alas no, Sheriff

[5:47] Radio: Gallagher Aeon: Damn. Lily is tough, I am sure she will find a way to contact us again

[5:48] Radio: Solomon Leitner: Hales Moon, Elindor Actual. CAP is bingo fuel, recalling them to base.

[5:48] Radio: Gabe Yazimoto: Did you get any hints of what had happened?

[5:48] Radio: Venus Levenque: Well, I heard odd noises this night Sheriff, maybe troups moves in the back desert...

[5:48] Radio: Gallagher Aeon: the loyalists have been poking around lately

[5:50] Radio: Jai Raghilda: There is a few sites up top I can check again. There is a waste depot and some suborbital station

[5:50] Radio: Venus Levenque: With your permission I could borrow a pod, I have the license to pilot it Sheriff...

[5:51] Radio: Jai Raghilda: ummm, just don't let Gabe drive, at least not in residential areas.

[5:51] Radio: Gallagher Aeon: You can borrow my bike if you like.

[5:51] Radio: Venus Levenque: Naw.. You risk to need the bike sir, I'l take a pod

[5:52] Radio: Gallagher Aeon: I am going to try to trace Lilys signal.

[5:53] Radio: Venus Levenque: Ok I'll go to the station and take a pod, Gaby, stay on the radio, ok?

[5:53] Radio: Gabe Yazimoto: All right, will do.

[5:58 Radio: Venus Levenque: Sheriff, no sign of her, from what I see in the colonist perimeter; but I see a storm growing in the deep desert.. should I continue? I repeat, should I continue the search ?

[5:58] Radio: Gallagher Aeon: Negative, going into the desert during a storm is suicide

[5:58] Radio: Venus Levenque: Confirm the order, I come back to Hale ? I have static.

[6:00] Radio: Gallagher Aeon: Return when ready

[6:00] Radio: Venus Levenque: Roger

[6:01] Radio: Jai Raghilda: All clear thru 4096 and the black. Jai out.