Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Salvage Mission Last Rites

PO Zeno Baxton and I caught up with Major "Coop" and Captain "Starbuck". They had found the main medical facility and we trying to get in.

Part3_001

Part3_002

More Blastomere Incubation Units (BIUs) were found and Cryogenic Stasis Chambers

Part3_003

PO Baxton found a way in but could not get out immediately.

Part3_004

20 body bags

Part3_005

Trained to keep her head, she recorded the serial numbers and took photographs. Hopefully someone can cross reference and identify the dead.

control_001

I found a working terminal and downloaded what info I could.

And one more body, hopelessly dismembered. Blood still warm.

ohgodno_001

I was done. Let the military take care of it.

No more nausea meds. I ran around franticaly until Coop said we were leaving.

"What about Charlie?" I asked.

"Who's Charlie?"

"Breather on level 10-71."

Baxton and I led Coop to Charlie.

"Carry him or finish him. Military decision."

I turned my back and ran as Coop clicked off the safety of his sidearm.

"Charlie's Gone" came over the radio comm.

I ran until PO Baxton caught up with me.

We left. I left for Hale. Enough troubles for one day.