Saturday, May 30, 2009

Prayers during the Feast of the Visitation

http://i591.photobucket.com/albums/ss359/JaiRaghilda/VelveteenRabbitCover.jpg

On Thursday, while coming in from the black to Hale's Moon, I heard radio chatter about a search for Lily. I parked my ship at 4070 meters and rendered search by shuttle until Gallagher called it off.

Gallagher received a radio transmission from LilyBell and heard weapon's fire. After a search from grount thru the black, Gallagher confirmed that she was not in the system.

http://jairaghilda.blogspot.com/2009/05/looking-for-lilybell.html

I hope it means that LilyBell is returning home.

I have prayed every day for Lily's safety and for her safe return. I worry for her and AuroraBlue. I do not understand the nature of their personal drama, but the pain breaks my heard. I give Lily toys to give to AuroraBlue whenever I find something I think might be appropriate. A bubble wand, a pillow fight kit, silly things. I try to give LilyBell a little something every day, so she knows that she is loved and appreciated at least in my small way and therefore is real. LilyBell Snoodly is not a cat and is real; its a rule. Also, give her candy and shiny things, she likes that. I suspect it is also a rule.

Sunday is the feast day of the Visitation. When Mary visited her cousin Elizabeth. How appropriate.

I made up a present I have been saving for LilyBell and left it in her Tower. I hope she does not mind that I let myself in, Gallagher showed me how.

I put it in a big red box with a bow all fancy-Dan.
Crayola Crayons
LilyNotACat-Nip Hacky Sack
Book: the Velveteen Rabbit

The Velveteen Rabbit was one of my favorite stories when I was growing up. It's about how a synthetic rabbit's become real thru love. I never considered that it might be a documentary.

I sort of met LilyBell my first day visiting Hale's Moon. She was in a stasis chamber of some sort.

http://i591.photobucket.com/albums/ss359/JaiRaghilda/MeetingLilyBelle.jpg

I met a lot of the Hale's Moon regulars that day, they rallied around LilyBell's crisis. That's how I knew that Hale's Moon was a good place. It is one of the reasons I operate from here, it is safe like family. I miss having a family.

http://i591.photobucket.com/albums/ss359/JaiRaghilda/Reunion1.jpg

http://i591.photobucket.com/albums/ss359/JaiRaghilda/Reunion3.jpg

http://i591.photobucket.com/albums/ss359/JaiRaghilda/LeovinusTwine.jpg

She was a little unstable for a while, I did not know what was going on with her. Still don't.

http://i591.photobucket.com/albums/ss359/JaiRaghilda/LilyBelle.jpg

She hisses at me now and then, she bit me once on the shoulder for some reason and called me a whore a couple of times when I was talking to Gallagher. She promised that she wouldn't use that word anymore with me as I am sensitive, but she still hisses at me now and again. I think it might have something to do with Galagher.

http://i591.photobucket.com/albums/ss359/JaiRaghilda/tango1.jpg

The day Blackburne....burned, I went with her to Blackburne and we searched for AuroraBlue and clues but turned up nothing. The entire city was trashed and in flames except for Lily's house. I went back a week later and even Lily's home was gone. We searched the Hale's Moon wasteland for a while.

I told Lily how there was a wave from Aurora from days before the Blackburne disaster that seemed to imply that AuroraBlue knew they were coming and that she would be coming home soon. AuroraBlue did not fight the reavers or even hide. They did not harm her, she just rode out on their back. She has some strange relationship with the reavers that I don't understand and no one feels inclined to explain to me. When I ask Krenshar or LilyBell, they begin to speak in an obscure cryptic manner and get all twitchy on me.

AuroraBlue bit me once also. I don't understand that family.

The last time I saw LilyBell, she was howling in her tower. She said something about leaving for a while to hunt for AuroraBlue. I have prayed for their safety and their safe return. I hope that the radio call Gallagher received means that my modest petition to the divine was granted.

I shall find a nice cut of meat and some candy for LilyBell to celebrate her visitation.